Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sunshine.....




in a cloth for the kitchen

to wash and wipe away
the blahs!!!
When there is drudgery to do
grab a cloth
bright enough to blind you
and
get on with what you have to do!

Like polishing the apples...
heaven forbid the neighbours find dust on your
pommes!!
Make sure you have many


of all colours and sizes

make sure they compliment the dishes
yellow and blue
so good together!!

give one to your sister
and listen to how much she loves it!!!
and take the hint!!!

Make one and instantly
put it somewhere
never to be seen again!!!
but you took its photo
so in a way you still have it!

and finally
(because I am bored too)
make one that is totally and
completely useless


pretty
but
useless!!!
Pile them all on the bed
move them at least ten times a day
and wonder......
when does a girl
have too many cloths and not enough
pommes to polish????

:)



4 comments:

  1. Ohh I love all of your cloths! I need to crochet something like that sooooooon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeeee!! they're all simply fabulous! and i'm a firm believer than one can never have too many pretty dishcloths... even of the completely useless variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretties!!!
    I don't know how you could use them in the dirty water.
    The last one is lovely as a potholder me thinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all homemade towels and potholders. I especially love all yours. You and I must be on the same crafting wavelength-I have been up late working on some potholders for the sister's upcoming bday (shh-don't tell her)
    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete