Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've been playing...





While strolling through Flickr
and other blogs
 that blow me away
I was inspired to do



these!



not sure I got it right...
but whatcha think
any good?

When the hubs saw the photo in the header
he said
"you should get a job with
Nat Geo"!!!

I cut the Queen Annes Lace
and put it in a vase
that for some reason is outside
???
because a young man came by the other day
looking for some work
to pay his phone bill.
He seemed a nice young man
and we sure do need his services.
The lawn mower is at a friend's house
up on blocks
waiting for said friend to find the parts to get it going
even if it lasts for one mowing!!!
Anyway
the young man never came back
and the lawn mower still sits on the blocks
but that's ok
I guess
I got some really great shots of the
QAL
up close and personal!!!!
Love getting
up close and personal
don't you?

:)

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful! you SHOULD get a job with Nat'l Geo :)

    I've got some great shots of queen anne's lace taken last year... they're in my nature set on flickr...

    and, YES. i, too, LOVE getting up close and personal when photographing nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes beautiful !
    as for the lawn, they're all yellow & burnt (doesn't happen often !) here you would need any mower ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilyn, sure seems like you are keeping busy with many things. My cousin makes jewelry. I am doing simple crocheted/beaded bracelets but that's about as far as jewelry making goes with me. Wishing you all the best, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures! Really great shots. They provide a lot of mood and atmosphere (hope one can say so in English). Your man is right, they look as if they jumped out of a magazine.

    xxx
    Jo

    ReplyDelete