Monday, July 19, 2010

don't say don't

                                   
I am not very fond of the colour
pink
(aren't you just complete now
knowing that!!!)

There are certain shades that
don't offend me
raspberries
( ;-p )
mauvey pinks
deep dark pinks
but not just
PINK.
washed out pinks
due to lack of rain

Sometimes I like
pink and green together
there is a house across the street
that had, or maybe still has,
a pink and green bathroom
and it looked good
in that
"vintage"
way....
of course when I saw said bathroom
it wasn't vintage
it was new!!!

HOW OLD AM I??????
:(

OK focus....

(I hate this new word
"vintage"
everything it stands for and means
it's what I had as
a newlywed
and young mum!!!!

THAT'S HOW OLD AM I?????

Ok pink...
don't like...
OH yeah!!


I went outside
and was met by a
WALL
of heat and
 HUMIDITY
Stood for a few minutes
to see what was what
and
you guessed it
nothing
 but 
 pink!!!



even the dying leaves are taking on a pinkish hue!!!!

It's soooo humid outside
the camera fogged up
and that is why these are a bit foggy
plus
it started
RAINING
so I can't go back and retake
sorry
you'll  have to take the blurry ones this time...
see
pink makes me
foggy!!!!!

SEE YA!!!

:)

1 comment:

  1. The humidity is draining. I think I turn shades of pink (before turning red) when I get too hot.

    ReplyDelete