Thursday, October 25, 2012

hostile yarn!!!...and

 
 
 
my posting is getting worse
I find it hard to think of anything to write lately
so I don't
and the blog just sits and gathers dust
 
AND
 
when you have yarn that won't cooperate with you
you tend to get grumpy
and who wants to read
grumps
 
AND...
   AND.....
...
I am still waiting for the blocking stuff to get here
half the order arrived
and now the other half seems to be lost in transit
somewhere between West Virginia and
the other Virginia
(here...me...theroomontheleft)
where the finished
 but bumpy lumpy scarf sits
and waits
 
 
 
 
to be
stretched and pulled to it's full
height and width
and be
all it was meant to be
 
:}  :]  :| 
 
 
and the yarn that won't cooperate???
 
 
 
 
it doesn't want to be
what I want it to be
so I have to keep ripping rows
and counting
and it's getting
BORING
....................................
!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!
 
AND
 
 
 it seems there is a hurricane a'brewin'
 off the coast
and
 they don't know if it's coming here
and
it just might
do that
and
 if it does
...................................................................
you'll be reading
grumps
alright!!!!
 
 
see ya!!
 
:}
 

3 comments:

  1. ah M...I am sorry that the naughty yarn is making you grumpy! Tell it off for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think that yarn would be hard to unravel with those little sequins. Hope it starts to do what you want it to do. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You don't deserve naughty yarn, when you found such a lovely pattern for it! mia S.

    ReplyDelete