Monday, November 7, 2011

a slight hic cup



thought I would have the photos up this morning
and the tuts done
and
then we could move on to other things
but
a sneaky little shit
bit of
something
the husband called
Mal wear
sneakily snuck into my
thing that knows all
and
buggered the whole bloody thing up
just so you know
I picked this little
..it
up from
Pinterest
OH I can hear you now
well let me just say
I know where I was when I got it
and all I have to say is be careful when you cross the border in the far far part of the globe
the part where the e address ends in
.ru
I read something the other day that said this part of the globe is causing a lot of trouble with all these bits of trouble...it's just annoying  as all get out

it took hubby a long time to ferret the little bugger out
coz it disguised itself really really well
it comes in on
scare wear
which makes you think something is wrong
and in a panic you start pressing and clicking on things you shouldn't
and
gotcha
BUT
this one
somehow gets in all by itself
coz
I KNOW not to click anything
Nada
zilch
zero
its called
Rogue: Win32 and it is a
Fake Rean
and it took all of
Microsoft's security forces to kick the little
--it
 outta here

:) :) :) :)
all I know is it took SO
long
I was beginning to get
Internet withdrawal symptoms

KIDDING!!!!!!!

just being overly dramatic
but it was bad and it was hard to find
so
be careful
it's just a pain in the
sit upon

be back later

bah humbug
.com

:)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, what a pain in the tush! Good thing Hubby knows his way around this things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. How annoying. Glad you and the husband sorted it out. I had a fright after uploading to Flickr. Twice the laptop crashed. I haven't risked it since. Just upload when I manage to get to the public access computers at the library. I seem to be able to upload to Ravelry ok though. Mia S

    ReplyDelete