Monday, November 21, 2011

....I found some funky chunky

yarn
remember the other day I said I saw a really chunky scarf
worn by a designer on TV
well I got some too



and I found a stitch that I love



so I'm gonna be sitting on the couch
with tea and biscuits/cookies
well one is allowed



and I'm going to be
click clacking with the big
fat
needles




just a few stitches needed at this size!!!




until the two skeins are gooooooooone

it isn't nearly as creepy as it looks here!!!!!


see ya....

4 comments:

  1. Now, this will be fun and oh, so warm too. Can't wait to see it all finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look fun. Nice quick knit too. Mia S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big thick needles and chunky yarn= instant gratification. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be beautiful M! Let us see you wearing it :')

    ReplyDelete