Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet surprise on Flickr

LOOK what I found on Flickr this morning!!!
A pretty bunch of virtual flowers
all the way from Brasil.
we became contacts a while ago
and as I don't speak a word of Portugese
and she doesn't speak English
I figured out we could use
Bing translator
to communicate.
And we have a couple of times!!!
Nothing deep and meaningful
just chit chat.
I think she is a psycologist
or psychiatrist!!!
Should I read something into that...
the fact that she once said she would like to talk to me!!!!!
Anyway wasn't that a nice surprise for me?
Bom dia as we say in Portugese!!!!
:O

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tabuleiros/4685565830/


LOOK que eu encontrei no Flickr esta manhã!!!
Um Monte bonito de flores virtuais
todo o caminho do Brasil.
nos tornamos contactos pouco
e como não falo uma palavra de português
e ela não fala inglês
Descobri poderíamos utilizar
Tradutor de Bing
para se comunicar.
E temos algumas vezes!!!
Nada profundo e significativo
apenas chit chat.
Penso que ela é um psycologist
ou psiquiatra!!!
Eu deveria ler algo em que...
o facto de ela disse uma vez que ela gostaria de falar comigo!!!!!
Mesmo assim não que fosse a uma agradável surpresa para mim?
Bom dia, como podemos dizer em português!!!!

: O

1 comment:

  1. I am a Psychologist and psicooncologista (treats people with cancer). Have loved you have te known! And I was very glad you enjoyed your bouquet of flowers and beautiful comment on your blog. Visit my blog also:http://bazardeidehiass.blogspot.com/
    I confess: I will return to the classroom to learn to speak with you
    :) :) :)
    bjks

    ReplyDelete