Saturday, June 26, 2010

So what do you do the day after such activity and excitment?
a little house cleaning!
A few years ago
the hubs went out
and
while wandering around one of those big huge"lumber stores"
he spied a little something he thought his wife might like.
He brought it home and happily dragged it through the door
to be met
with 
"one of those looks"
that puts fear and dread in a man's heart!!!
I was looking at....
a smiling man
who had a big huge yellow
janitors bucket in his hand
with appropriate mop wringer thingy attatched

LOOK what I bought you
he said.
OH
 I said
and how the hell am I supposed to use that?
(aren't I nice?)
To wash the floors with
he said
And how am I supposed to pick it up, when it is full of water?
I'll do it
he said.
Well, yes, I think you will
I said
(aren't I nice?)
So, when the poor man saw that this was not what his wife had dreamed of
he said
I'll wash the floors when they need it.
I'll use it........he said
...
and he is!!!!
Isn't HE nice????

:)
X

1 comment:

  1. How on earth did you train him to do that?! I'm jealous. :)

    Cute story.

    ReplyDelete