Saturday, January 30, 2010

Helping Haiti.



On the right hand side of the page you will see a button that will take you to a site where there is a way to help the women, mostly, in Haiti.
If you can, please join in and help.
They need so much. Their spirits need nurishing too and doing what they love will help them heal, I am sure.
I am sending all my Embroidery floss and anything else I find. Even sending paper and crayons, for the kids, is something.
Books too.
There is an auction as well. Go over and see if there is something you might like.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. at the moment what they need most is tents

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had tents I would send them. If I had all that they need, I would send it. I am doing what I can and I will do more when I can.
    Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete