Monday, February 3, 2014

move on Monday....






this lead to this...





saw something somewhere that created this
half granny square shawl...



this is still sitting under the coffee table waiting for the last few stitches and some buttons....



five minute madness on a cold afternoon!!....




started.... sworn at ...cross-eyed and because the yarn was wrong 
and someone didn't like it anyway...
so it's frogged now
RIP!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!


close to being frogged and the yarn used for something else that I think it will suit better....
:P



and 
a blast from the past...
found in the bottom of the box 
lost and forgotten....NO MORE

and there is a scarf on the needles
which has been started and ripped out four times

:(

when this starts to happen it's time to move on...
maybe put it all away and take a break or choose one thing
and.
finish.
it.


I know you understand and I have no shame showing this
because we all do it.

 don't we...

some of us...

a few of ...

a couple...

one...

??????????????????????



3 comments:

  1. that's all you have? hahaha! I have boxes of stuff. so sad! :-((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht alles wundervoll aus!
    Liebe Grüße,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARILYN! Hi! Gosh, I haven't been over here in a while. Dang, it's so hard to keep up. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to see you are still keeping busy over there. So many projects! I haven't been doing much lately. And when I finally do gear up for a project, I make sure it is simple and quick. Sending warm wishes your way, Tammy

    ReplyDelete