Monday, August 13, 2012

the day after







I forgot to show you that I finished the little scarf
I can't find a place to take better pictures
it's either too dark or too light
so this is what it is
bad photos of a sweet little airy wrap



if you bunch 'em all together in a collage
they look better somehow
don't you think???
don't you?


I don't like the day after the 
Olympics end
I could write a whole page
but I won't
lets' just say they were
fantastic
in every way
(except for the way they were broadcast over here
NBC should have them taken away
and they should be given back to
ABC
and if it was possible
Jim McKay could tell us all about them
 the way he used to
but
...
hope next time around they do better

in RIO
(strains of samba music please)
ole!







2 comments:

  1. Oh M...you did a beautiful job! It is like a lovely cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful.I just imagine you snuggled up in the snow.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels a little hungover after the Olympics. It was great. It showed how completely bonkers us Brits can be sometimes!

    ReplyDelete