Thursday, December 8, 2011

hmm hmm difference a day makes...



just 24 little hours
la la






the rain is gone
the clouds  are too
the sun is out
and it is a little cold
but who cares
there are shadows again

***************************************

there seem to be major probs
(as they say)
with my blog page
don't have a clue what's going on
but the header photo
took a ...
header yesterday

first it was too big
then it was too small





and all the photos and writing shifted

I tried to correct it
but I'm afraid of
completely deleting everything
so it's going to have to look weird for now
unless someone else is experiencing the same
problems
and can help
???
.....

:)  :)  :)  :) 

I went to a blog I'd never been to before the other day
and the blogger was going on about how tired she is of the
perfection that is shown in photos on blogs and the place where addicts PIN things
how everything looks neat and tidy
and just too ...too
well I for one don't believe that there is a perfect house
not if it's lived in
and who cares anyway
who wants to look at other peoples messes
when
you have your own to deal with
is this what you want to see
I don't think so
and I will be cleaning it up and putting it all back
in the closet you see in the background


so I had better get to it
now
right as soon as I push the publish button
you know the one at the bottom of a post
that you have to push in order for the world to see what you wrote
on your blog



that
 if it's too tidy
annoys some
or makes others
smile
because they just finished cleaning and tidying
and they can now sit
and
surf through
blog land
and
the place where
addicts
PIN
things
ok
I'm done
I'm going now
see ya
bye
adios
ciao
arriverderci
a bientot
syonara
toodles
later 'gator
abyssinia
..................................
...................

sigh
now where's that trash can????






3 comments:

  1. Tell me about addicts PINing things.....da dee da....and oh easy solution for that blogger is to choose to visit blogs she enjoys...duh.... :-)Have a lovely day, Marilyn! It is just past midnight over here and I am still here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have enough mess at home, but sometimes I start believing I'm the only one. Because some people I know (without creative hobbies?) don't seem to ever have a mess. I like getting a messy picture every once in a while, just as a reminder that I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never quite understood why people complain about how perfect someone else's life or blog looks. Or why they compare themselves. Or even why some bloggers think they have the right to make rules for everyone else. If your personal blog doesn't reflect who you are, what you like, how you live, then what's the purpose? We all can visit who we want, when we want at the click of a button. If you don't like something, then move along. Simple as that. No sense in moaning about it. Hope your weather has cleared up. It's way past my bedtime, so goodnite! Tammy

    ReplyDelete