Saturday, March 26, 2011

just pretty pictures today


I've been playing in
Picasa

 


I found two more daffodils in the back garden
and brought them inside 
in the warm 





and found these on a little wild tree
across the road 
think it might be cherry
or apple
or 
..... 

 

and this is the one from yesterday
made to look like more than it is

It's hard to think that the weather is going to get bad
it's so pretty outside today
cold
but pretty

hope you are all enjoying your days of rest
ha ha

enjoy the flowers
if you don't yet have any

:)

7 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty... I especially love the first montage
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go out today - too blinkin cold here as well! I put the washing out as there was a bit of a breeze but it was just too cold to dry it so ended up having to bring it all back indoors. As always, lovely photos to be found here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The weather here is relatively warm, so everything is blooming too... Trees like the ones I posted in my blog all over the place! I do love spring...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the header photos and said "Ah!, and then ah, ah, ah all the way down! Beautiful!!!!! M.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, the blossom pics look like Chinese art :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any flowers as of late, thank you for reminding me that I need to pick some up. Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete