Thursday, November 11, 2010

hiccups......






there will be a slight pause in blogging
..............................
well not the blogging bit
**************************************************
but the upload of
photos bit
seem to have used up all my space
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so
have to wait
for
google
to give me
more
more
more
===================================================================
thankfully
it's an
easy thing
to do

or

we'd
be up
the creek
without
a
paddle
photo
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what will I do
what will I do
?

I could draw pictures for you

:)

;(

^.\/.^


♥♥♥
☺☺☺☺
☻☻☻
♦♦♦
♣♣♣♣♣
♠♠♠♠♠♠
••••
○○○○○○○○


nah
!
photos are better!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could change the format on your pictures, to make them take up less (cyber) space?

    ReplyDelete