Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nice day?



I hope you had one,
and
if you didn't
well, it's over now.
You get a brand new attempt
tomorrow!
The chive plant is blooming.
I have never used it,
and it is a very old plant now.
I think I bought it for the flowers!!!
The Lavender is getting
all fluffy and blue. Hope it blooms,
and the sedum,
fuzzy one in the background,
is about to spill over the side of the pot it's in.
That should bloom soon
with its tiny yellow star flowers.


Found two empty boxes
and put my stash inside them
hate the boxes
like the stash
out of sight!!
And if I am quiet for a while...
blame her!!
A new Japanese book arrived today,
I have some new yarn
so you'll know where I be!!
Have a good evening,
see you on the other side!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn, I just read your profile. Did I know you were born in Egypt? Not sure! My memory is only short term. :) You must have had an interesting life growing up. I recently bought a stash box just like your's, different color though. Got it from the Japanese store here called Daiso. Hope you are having a great day. I haven't tried the other granny square pattern yet. Will let you know if I need help. Thanks and have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I said have a great day twice. Short term memory. :/

    ReplyDelete