Monday, November 1, 2010

news from up north



the photos I thought were lost
are lost no more
yeah!!!
plus I got some others that the sister took
we'll look at those another time..
soon
but in those I found these


I made and gave the sister some cloths to use as she will
but someone else has other ideas
!!!

this is Blizzy

he is their cat

he likes to sit on the table and help her do her beading

he also likes
crocheted cloths
look at that face!!!!
glad you like them
orphan boy.....
cooochee cooocheee
blizz

4 comments:

  1. haha that is one contended cat bless him xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell myself they stay close, on projects cos they miss me. *wink*

    I really know it's the project they want.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning!! 'Bye! Off to work. Apparently, Blizz OWNS the house; we're just the live-in servants. So sayeth the Man in THIS house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Cats can make themselves comfortable just about anywhere. Hope you are having a great day. Once again, I'm off to bed. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete