Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally Friday




So the phone rang
it was the sister
calling to say the scarf had arrived
after
TWO WEEKS
thanks canada post for being so quick
:p
she said someone at the office saw it and told her she would like me to make a hat and scarf for her mother
I said
I can't make hats and I'm busy doing other stuff
the sister sighed
the way sisters sigh!!!!
:p

I feel really bad when I say no to someone or something
so we chatted a little longer and I thought about it

here is what there was after the thought!!!
Have you seen this hat?
it's called
Divine hat
not sure why
but it is
it took about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs to make
I futtsed it a bit
and there it sits





on my noggin

and on the desk

so you want the pattern?
are you sure?
really sure.....
will you show us if you make one?
really?
OK

have a great night evening afternoon morning
and I'll see ya later
may have a tut up tomorrow
if the light changes and I can get some decent shots...

:)

4 comments:

  1. So lovely, so cute, so beautiful! How talented you are! I've dreamed on such a hat for long long time! And now I can get it here, on your beautiful blog, thanks for sharing the pattern link, many thanks!
    Have a great weekend!
    LoL, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome hat ,i love to make hat´s ,sock´s and mittens :) you can make anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilyn, I can see that you have been very busy with many different projects. I cleaned off my dining table before we headed to Qatar and now it is a big mess again. I still haven't found the curtain rings I planned to use to make more Dorset buttons. Did you start any yet? I should just go out and buy some more. I thought I would make some for Christmas ornaments. Hope you are having a great day. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are literally leaping off the needles! Beautiful job and wonderful pattern.

    ReplyDelete