Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thunder tuesday.....




we are supposed to get thunder storms this afternoon
....
it's November
.......
and yesterday
the weatherman
very quickly and in a very off hand manner
mentioned
the
"S"
word
which produced the other
"S"
word
from
moi!

Thank you so much for letting me know about the weather "south of us"
you know in the other
hemisphere!!
Now I know where you all are
well those of you who kindly
commented
and
Tammy
in
Kuwait
you will find the time one of these days
to sit and do what you wish
you have a busy life right now
but it will slow down
when the boys are all grown up and
gone
:{
and then you'll sit and craft
and think about these days
and want them back
well
the good ones
anyway
:}

As I have said before
I don't have kids or a job
so I can do what I do
until the cat needs me!!!

I have decided to find another hat pattern for that yarn
so that is what I will do
and see if I can make one
because that yarn does not want to be that hat
divine
or
not
!!!!

If I find one and do anything with it
I'll show you later
for now
have a good day



I'll probably be found here
on the messy couch
surrounded by
chaos
trying to find
inspiration!!!



 








3 comments:

  1. Hi Marylin,
    Yes, the dreaded snow has arrived in London!
    Stay warm.
    Best wishes,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. no snow here in Sandes Norway :( im waiting for it ,wont be like christmas time until i have soma snow ,have fun doing what you like Love Svana

    ReplyDelete
  3. snow in western france & happy people sledge ridign in their backyard ;)


    i love to crochet on the couch watching tv or movie on streaming !

    ps : what mess ? where ?!

    ReplyDelete