Sunday, November 14, 2010

a new book!!!





came yesterday
it is the latest one on
Tunisian crochet


with the other book I have
I think I now have enough stitches to get on with


the book has a dvd with it

which is such a help
it also included two hooks
which was a nice surprise

 


Of course I immediatlely put the dvd in
and made a few rows of one of the patterns
such fun to be able to just sit and do...




now that the two scarves are done
I had been wondering what to try next
and my answer came in the mail
nice


this is what I am doing for
"sit and watch TV in the evening"
no brainer so I don't mess up too much

knit two rows
knit one row with 2 yo's
which you just then drop in the next knit row

it's like a blanket I made years ago
and the youngest took with him when he left home
I wish I hadn't let him take it
it was very pretty
don't imagaine he still has it

this will be another scarf I guess
well back to the new book


so much fun!!!!

(edited....
Tunisian is done on ONE hook
I received two, different sized, new hooks
with the book)


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new book. Always nice to try something new. No wonder I couldn't do it, I thought it could be done with one crochet hook. :/ Have a great week. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to see you're getting into the Tunisian again after seeing your blanket. Those projects look great..

    ReplyDelete