Monday, November 22, 2010

then one foggy monday morn





even Santa wouldn't be able to find him in this fog!!!



thick thick fog
shrouding everything in a mantle of mist

in the middle of the lake is a flock of something
ducks or geese
I do not know
even outside I couldn't see them
spooky


so I guess it's a day to stay inside
and
make more
dorset buttons
and see what else I can do with them

and of course
she's always here
for company and amusement
she's 
wondering what the heck I'm doing on that side of the door
on such a foggy miserable
morn
come back inside you crazy human
......
..........
is it time to eat
again?

it's been
what
fifteen minutes
..........

^..^


3 comments:

  1. I just love the foggy, misty days, lovely to go out with the camera. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos! looks like a great day to stay inside with some yarns and hooks!

    ReplyDelete