Thursday, January 20, 2011

perception......




" The worst part of my day was the bitter, bitter cold in downtown Omaha & walking from the car to the office building.   The best part of my day was wearing your beautiful hat, looking so chic, and wearing your lovely scarf tucked in my bright red coat.  Actually, I felt adorable.  I felt like Audrey Hepburn.  I probably looked more like Betty White, but it is all your perception, right? "



This is  part of an e-mail I received yesterday.
From my friend who lives in the
windy, freezing cold, wintry North.

How nice to feel adorable!!

how wonderful to feel like
Audrey Hepburn

How fantastic to know one can do that
with a few stitches and some yarn!!!


 and looking like
Betty White....

well that's good too!!
Have you seen her lately?
I hope I look like her when I'm her age!!

so happy to have kept you warm
and most importantly
happy ....

XXXXXXXXX
:}


3 comments:

  1. What a nice email. What a lovely hat and scarf! Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely email to get! And what a good friend you obviously are :)
    No wonder your friend felt chic, the scarf and hat are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin tha hat and scarf. But what I find more interesting is that you are wearing both- Ms. I Don't Wear Scarfs or hats! :) I bet you looked completely lovely!

    ReplyDelete