Friday, January 14, 2011

no title..



I feel as though I have been struck dumb
I have accomplished absolutely nothing this week
as far as any projects
I cannot concentrate on anything for very long
It will pass I know.... so for now....
silence is best
:)

I started going through the photos I have, in all the messy files here on the computer
I name them and then try to remember what the hell I called them
so the files
grow and grow

I have some that I have taken from the Internet
and here are some of them
I don't remember or know where they came from




inspiration





longing for order in the chaos



peace and calm to take effect


everything in its place


a place to gather thoughts and get on with it


humour...
always


"SOMETIMES THE CHAINS THAT PREVENT US FROM BEING FREE, ARE MORE MENTAL THAN PHYSICAL


don't forget to



and use your imagination
always







:}

5 comments:

  1. What nice pictures you've found! I liked the horse tied to the chair, and the book with Dream - so cool. The inspiration will come, you know, just try to enjoy doing nothing!:) Everything has it's time, the secret is to enjoy it and not always long elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M, the cold weather is beginning to outstay its welcome; that along with the short days puts one into a funk. After the build up to Christmas and the new year now it's spring that we have to look forward to and that seems an awful long way off! Come on a bike ride with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo with the shelving and the baskets! I want one of those now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn, I'm feeling the same way right now. I am not even in the mood to do the simplest of things so I wind up doing nothing at all. I looked through a bunch of crochet books the other nite but nothing sparked my interest. It's been a dark and dreary day here so I am in pajamas. Fixing to take a bath and change into a new pair. :) Hope you are having a good weekend. Back to school tomorrow for us. :/ Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes to Peace and Calm!

    ReplyDelete