Friday, January 7, 2011

I find it

hilarious
and
very sweet at the same time
that
no one called me on the
spelling mistake
except the two of you who did
don't be shy about
correcting my spelling
I do miss spell once in a while
on purpose
and I do have this very
annoying way of
writing down the middle of the page
you
know
like
this
!
it's just how this thing has
developed
it actually
comes from
the way I speak
or how
I speak in my head
anyway
the mistake has been corrected
as you know
we are now back to being
inSPIRed
but it will
forever be
chaotic
and I hope today
is so much more
productive
than
yesterday was
I was complete and utter
rubbish
yesterday
complete
and
utter
!!!
Later....

:]

2 comments:

  1. I had noticed it the first time I visited your blog, but thought maybe it was intentional... so I kept my mouth shut ! :D

    ps : some days I've feeling that way lately... think maybe it is a lack of vitamin D (??)

    ReplyDelete