Friday, March 18, 2011

flowers for you all


it's been a tough week


so I filled the house with flowers


and they are for everyone
 and anyone
who may need a little
"pretty"
in their life
for whatever reason


thank you all for the kind comments and support and even friendship
I am  really a lucky one to have bumped into all of you
and to those of you who have just joined this little space
welcome
it's nice to have you
and I look forward to seeing you often
I hope you all have a lovely weekend
and can enjoy a little something special
take care all
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Thank you M, they are really lovely. Mia S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to you my dear friend. None more blessed than I, to have met you this year and to be able to call you an extremely dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of you! I certainly need everything that might cheer me up. Lots of things happening now (not good things) that I can do nothing about... But one must keep remembering the good things in life. Like pretty flowers! And I do count you to my friends, another good thing in life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, they are beautiful!
    You've inspired me, I had to go and get a few hyacynth bulbs (only found white ones :( ) but I'm scared it's a little late for them...
    It's ok, I can always come to your blog to get a look at yours :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åhh, thank you my friend here, the flowers are lovely :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn, wow! Such gorgeous flowers! And the colors of your crocheted rounds are just gorgeous! Glad you got your mojo back. Wishing you a bright and beautiful day. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete