Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tutorials





I just want to say this quickly and once
:}

the pages seem to be working at the top of the page


I have put up some tuts for stitches and patterns
I have looked through them
(gagged several times at my writing skills
or lack thereof!!!!)
and hope they are working on your end and you can use them.
I can now see how many times they are viewed with the
blogger stats thingy ma do
so if one isn't being used
I''ll take it down and post another one.
OK?  OK!


and because I have no photos for this post


I will show you what the husband gets up to while I am talking to our son on the phone!!!

?

:}

2 comments:

  1. What a fun hubby! :)
    Looking forward to trying out some of your tutorials...thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is soo funny i will be having a nosey at your patterns xxxx

    ReplyDelete