Saturday, October 16, 2010

tease no 2


along with a little bit of this
(the other post!!!)
there has also been a little bit of
that
two needles
sumptuous yarn
in the hands of someone who hasn't done this in too long to remember!!!
as I have boringly said before
I am on WI-Fi here and it will only let me load one photo at a time......
I will reveal all
soon
for those of you who do a little bit of this and a whole bunch of that....
you can imagine what is being made
for the others
they are long
kind of skinny
and go around your neck!!!!!

:}

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see. Love watching projects in the creative stages. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo, look at that wonderful knitted scarf! Can't wait to see all your goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure seems like you are having a wonderfully relaxing time. Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you're a fine knitter as well ?!

    ReplyDelete