Saturday, April 16, 2011

soggy saturdays..unruly stashes... and dreams...


so,

as I too often start with...

what do you do when it's
soggy and windy
and stormy
outside

when things like this are already just a sweet


memory
!!!!


and at 8 o'clock in the morning
it's dark and dismal and your desk is a big mess
and you want to do everything you see so you get it all out
and then have NO ROOM to move

:}

and the stash is all out again and on the floor
and needs sorted
and your blog description has come true
again
you know
 the old
 INSPIRATION
turning to
CHAOS

and you're so fed up with yourself, you have the guts to actually SHOW it on the old
blog!!!
thinking that if you do you'll feel so ashamed that you'll clean it up
and then post a pic of it all tidied and pretty

HUH!!!

and things keep popping into your head
so you leave what needs to be done
and do what you want to do
because you know that no matter how many times you sort and tidy and clean
it all turns pear shaped
in a minute
anyway
........................................

what do I do




I look at pretty pictures of
what could be
and should be
and wish was
............
does
ANYONE
really have this
for more than five minutes



 

this last one
 is
SO ME

it hurts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great day

and think of me
in the dark and disorder

:) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could have an organised life like in those pictures, but no my rooms look like a tornado has just run through at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rooms like this should have CHAOS cause then you know where things are ,if i try to clean it up i loose all my stuff cause i cant remeber where i put them haha

    organiced chaos thats my thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture too M. I am designing my clean up (chaos) room with new shelves & cabinets, with desk space & bright light coming through the windows. Planning is so easy to do...it's the actual work that hard. I want things in place & a place for every thing!

    ReplyDelete