Tuesday, April 26, 2011

early morning tuesday

as you can see from the title
it's early morning
a couple of hours after the sun came up
it's going to be a warm one today
it's getting humid
the wind is blowing
and the clouds are gathering
storms predicted
hopefully not bad ones

the bottom of the garden
boring but there!!!

I sat in the chair you see so often in shots of the lake
there are no geese
no ducks
there was a big huge crow
but he didn't want his picture taken
and he let me know it
I don't like crows
they kill things



so I looked up
as I often do
and this is what was there
look at the leaves
how full the trees are already
and the sound of the wind going through them is
wonderful
the magnolia makes scraping sounds
guess because the leaves are so thick


the only bloom on the lilac bush
seem to be getting a lot of
only lonely single solitary
blooms this year
but one is better than
none!!



and it looks like he's back
still shy
still standoffish
giving me the stink eye
but he's here
and I'll get him
at least
once!!

then
I found this


 lying on the grass


and the sun kept going in and out


and I couldn't put it down

so I kept
snapping


 and the wind blew


and the sun came out


and I kept snapping



hope you have a snappy kind of day


:)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful posting. Stunning pictures as always. Don't you just love the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that big shy bird :9 and that plant is just so gorgeous :)

    hope the storm wont be to bad or big

    love Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Mia S

    ReplyDelete