Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pop ups...pussy cats and pillows





So...
 everything was fine,
albeit hot and muggy,
when one of our famous
"pop-ups"
came through this afternoon.
That is what we call storms that suddenly
fire over the mountains
and
come
rushing down
 over us
to the Bay and beyond.
The Bay,
being the Chesapeake.
We live almost exactly in the middle of this.
This one wasn't much of anything
she says delightedly
and it watered
the flowers for me.
What were we doing while it rained?
Pretending she didn't see her Mummy with that damn camera
If I pose
will you bugger off?
Go do something that doesn't invlove me
PLEASE....
^~^

So I did
I finished
the pillows
made the inserts
stuffed them
sewed them
and
put them on the bed
because
we were having
a
POP-UP!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your pillows, it´s so beautiful with the white. I like this so much, it gives the pillows a classic and stylish look. And also they fit in almost everywhere.
    Hope you will have som sun for your flowers today!

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your storm pictures, what an experience. Must better than our UK drizzle.

    ReplyDelete