Saturday, June 12, 2010

Few words



I did a stupid,
but very necessary,
thing this morning
I watched the news
and
looked at the disaster in the Gulf.
I of course have been following
the story
but I find myself
getting
as they say here
"sick to my stomach"
and I tend to get up and leave the room
when they show the people
crying
and
so angry,
rightfully so,
and
telling of how hard
it was 
it is
it will be
for a long long time.
The birds and animals

I can't...
I know there are people out there
helping
and
cleaning them
but what about the ones
we will never find
......
What about the
families of the eleven
...
so
I know I called this
few words
and these aren't
but
I just needed to
vent.
The next post will be wordless
I went outside
and took solace in
my little
garden.





1 comment:

  1. I was experiencing the same thing the other day. It's painfully clear what we are doing to our planet, our people and our animals. We are together in our heartbreak.

    ReplyDelete