Monday, June 14, 2010

I just have to.....



For those of you who come here for the crochet....you have been a little disappointed lately, I am sure.
BUT,
I do more than crochet.
I am having a love affair
with
my camera.
Yes,
my husband knows about it
BOY,
does he.
He's the one who has to
smile sweetly
when I come rushing in
yelling
LOOK
at these!!
He nods politely
and goes back to what he was doing
and
I wonder what he
thinks
but doesn't say!
Anyway,
this morning I told myself
I wasn't going
to post anymore
flowers
or butterflies.
I told myself
that you all must be
soooooo bored with them
and
 I'd have to find something else
to entertain you
and myself
with.
But I didn't convince myself
very well.

COZ
...
LOOK AT THESE!!!

 

Look at his striped pajamas

 
 
Look at the sun coming through his wings
 
 
 
 
Look how thin his wings are


 
 
and this is what the flowers see!!
OK I'll leave you alone now
you can go back to what you were doing
and
I'll "see" you later!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn, you are finding delight in the beauty around you and I think that is wonderful. The camera allows you to see it all more clearly and that's a good thing! :) My husband usually thinks I am crazy for most of the pictures I take.

    Love the crochet piece you whipped up yesterday and the day before. It's lovely! I wanted to comment then but I went to see the flowers that inspired you and saw crochet over there and then got carried in away in other crocheted goodness. I'm always getting sidetracked.

    My husband has been watching the World Cup but I CANNOT STAND the sound of all those flipping horns. Just a constant drone. I think they should be banned. Why can't folks just watch the game? Mmmm, maybe the horns help keep some folks awake. Ha! I don't find soccer very interesting. Such a long game with so little points in the end.

    Oh well! Hope you have a fabulous day. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete