Monday, November 28, 2011

phew!








how about you?? did you have a good day?

I've been a bit grumpy lately
'coz
I burnt my tongue
not once
but
twice
and then I
bit it
where it was burnt
so my mouth has been a bit
painful
and it
made me
grumpy
which is why I thought
this was so
appropriate
for me

maybe you've been good and didn't need to hit or bite anyone
but
you never know!!!!!

I am finding bits and pieces of unfinished things in the bottom of my yarn boxes and it's driving me crazy trying to remember where the patterns are or if I made it up as I went
some of the tangles are now
 un-ed (tangled)
and it feels a bit less messy

I ran out of yarn for the funky chunky


(if you want the pattern just say)


and they didn't have anymore at the store
so I'll have to wait or order it on line
which means I'll be like millions of others clogging up the ether with orders
but at least I won't
 be
pepper sprayed
or
stabbed
or
shot
or
maced
or
thrown to the ground in Wally world
or
have to run for it as I leave the store
which is what husband suggested the other day
which made me laugh so loud I thought they'd come and get me for that
but the rent a cops at our store aren't up to running
or even walking really really fast
and I think I could still out pace them
if I didn't have to wait for husband
!!!!!!!

:)

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Isn't that wild about the pepper spray? Crazy people! I went shopping at a mall in Jasper, AL. It was very calm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi
    well i had a fine day ,dint bite og nothing so im kinda happy with my day
    was able to put clean stuff on my hand ,did some more reading ,but what makes me angry is this stupid rain ,i need snow .

    like youre knitting ,you always makes such wonderful sticthes :=) me like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your mouth is getting better. It was cleaning day so I would have hit and bitten anyone quite happily, but luckily there was no-one around to bite! Hope you manage to get a good match and get that scrumptious knitting finished. Me S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just mentioned the quote to my husband. He thinks it is a good day if he has hit and bitten people! M.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to know the pattern! It's so nifty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful pattern! Looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete