Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just in time...





Look who I found hiding in the bushes....
He was not happy to have his photo taken
and took off like a.....
umm
rabbit!!??
Not a good photo
but then he was hiding
rather well...
So, I guess there will be more nibbling on the new plants
but I don't really mind,
there is so little for them to eat anymore,
he can munch away along with the
squirrels.
I have dicovered that the squirrels like the buds on my
Viburnam Bush,
and that is why there aren't any flowers on it anymore!!


2 comments:

  1. It's always good to see a bunny just before Easter. Good capture! xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet bunny. He sure is camoflauged pretty good. Love your new header. You are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful area where nature abounds. Have a beautiful day. Wishing you many Easter blessings and much joy. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete