Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blogger burped....


and
the
world
came
to
 a
standstill!!!

Well, not really,
but it sounded
dramatic.
Blogger tried to change the way we upload
our photos,
you know the photos
that show all of you,
our lovely readers,
the sheer excitment
that is our lives!!
But it didn't work,
because
not one photo
could be loaded,
not one
link
could be...
well, linked
so after a few hours,
of,
I am sure,
more people than me,
cursing and berating
Blogger,
they gave us back our
button
that links us to links
and our
photo loader thingy
that brings up the
magnificent
views
that our dear readers
come flocking in to see
on
each
and every
blog on blogger
to join in on the
absolute
sheer
enthralling
excitment
that is the
Land
Of
Blog-
err!
Welcome back
one and all...
We are
back together again,
even though
I don't know who most of you are
and most of you don't know me
but here we sit
you over there
and
me over here
connected
by the
marvels of
modern marvels
until
blogger burps
and interrupts
our,
mostly
 one sided,(on my blog)
conversation!!!
Nice to see
you,
well, I don't actually see you,
maybe in a way I do
when I see the little flags
a'flyin'
on the globe.
Yes,
sometimes I see the flags
flying and it's a wonder to me who is there
reading this
load
of
.....
blogging.
But I'm glad you are there,
because,
otherwise,
as has been said before and will be said
again...
I'd be talking to myself!!!

*********************
THANKS
*********************
Blogger
People
for fixing
the "probs"
so quickly
so we could all get back
to our
"peeps"
 :) :) :) :) :)








2 comments:

  1. Lots of folks talking about blogger uploading problems. Didn't get that over here - thank goodness. Your corner of the world is looking very lovely. Thanks for sharing the crocheted rose. I'm adding that to my list of things to try. I have a big list. :) How wonderful that you have so much nature surrounding you, so many beautiful birds visiting. Wanna trade places? HA! All the patterns from that Japanese book look fun. Hope you are having a great day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. M, you're full of rhyme and other ****.

    N!!!!

    ReplyDelete