Wednesday, January 4, 2012

another new blog to visit...

for the past year
I have been having
a little love affair with
a baby girl
her name is the same as my mothers
only spelled differently
that's just a coincidence
she appeared on the pages of
Flickr
and I got hooked
she is French and her
grandpere
takes her pictures
they only speak French
I only use
Google
we get on  :)
and now her
grandmere
Helene
who knits like you wouldn't believe was possible
has a blog
so
I invite you to

you will see the baby girl if you go to the main page
Helene shares her space with Paul the grandpere
so it's a bit confusing
but you'll figure it out

enjoy!!!

 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful little blog. Love her projects. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously amazing knitting! I have followed in that direction before. The little girl is quite adorable! Mia S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of the first footing tradition. Very interesting. You are always trying new things over there. I think the interlocking crochet would drive me crazy. Stay warm and cozy and have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Her work is absolutely amazing. So creative and unique. I just love looking at it all. No need for words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a visually delightful blog! I love how colourful and fun her work is - inspiring!

    ReplyDelete