Wednesday, December 8, 2010

still here doing my best!!


I don't know why but the more I do the less I get done!!


I have a cut on my thumb that it getting in the way of the hooks and needles
and it's really pissing me annoying me.
why do little things hurt so much


the weather is frightfully cold
and I can't seem to get my feet warm
someone suggested I wrap them up in the hats and scarves I've made!!!
If they were mine
I just might
I do wear socks but with the  tile floors
( why did we do that?)
they stay on the cold side
OH well
if that's all I have to gripe about
I'm good!!!



another Pink thing making itself known
my miniature violet suddenly
burst into bloom and just makes me smile
it really is all the little things that count
........................................
because in the "real" world
it isn't so hunky dory
why is it that when someone
speaks the truth
they get
slapped with a
sex crime
charge
do
 "they"
 really think we are
that
supid

and does Sweden really require that condoms  be used each and every time
and how do they know
does anyone know the answer to that

if this world could only be fixed by giving each and every one of
"them"
a cosy
comfy
blankie
I know a few women who'd whip up some squares in no time flat
and while they napped and sucked their thumbs
we'd fix what's so very broken
and make it all better.

bah humbug!!

:)



4 comments:

  1. Maybe we could fix the Swedish problem by knitting/crocheting a few willie warmers? It may help know you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha !!!

    maybe it is time for you to knit socks ?!
    and for the swedish to ... hum... do as Ruth Marie said ... ?!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need some wool socks thats what you need
    hope you keep warm :)
    love Svana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I feel a bit lost here... What's with Sweden and condoms?? Since I actually am swedish....

    ReplyDelete