Saturday, May 28, 2011

FYI....



if you've had trouble leaving comments on
blogger blogs

I have
grrr
try this

when it asks you to sign in
"unclick" the
keep me signed in button
and it should work
I have been getting comments
thanks everybody

:) :) :)


but have been unable to leave any


so don't think I haven't been to your blog
I have
I have just been rendered
speechless
or left one on Flickr

:)
!!!!

don't all cheer at once!!!

if it doesn't work
well you're on your own
I did it just to see what would happen
..................................



3 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn - I just got a message from Marjo (Marjo's Cozy Corner) giving me the same tip. It works! Thanks for posting this info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I thought I was the only one having problems. It does make me GRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent had any trouble the past few days :) great tip

    ReplyDelete