Friday, May 13, 2011

and we're back

Blogger went down
and I mean
DOWN
we'll probably never know why
but I think I read something about location posts
don't know what that is and I won't bother finding out!!!
so
here we are again
what was strange was that we could read each others blogs but not comment
or go into ours
but it's over now
until the next
hiccup
 they are very good at fixing things
until the next
hiccup
so
shall we begin
again
I seem to have been gone for a while
can't explain why
just not feeling it
I have actually seen quite a few others who did the same thing
just quit for a while
decided why they blog
and came back
just like that
I like blogging because I miss you all when I don't
strange but true
so sorry for the
interlude
but I'll get back to the
nothingness of this blog
and we'll just pretend it never happened
not that anyone cares



some things I acquired  while gone



this lovely bowl for
.99c
from the charity shop

along with some boxes

to put


stuff in


a paper towel holder to put yarn on
hubby's  idea!!!


a brother for Lisbeth
named Mountbatten
Philip was too obvious!!
and after some research
Philip only has one name
very unusual for that lot!!


changed the position of the bird baths


they like the shade and cover


put all the boxes in the new
cubbies
 all the yarn is in there now too
no longer on the floor in boxes that get in the way
and we got rid of a couple of things in here
and it all looks and feels so much better

all clean and tidy and sorted
as it should be


the desktop bunch now have a new place to sit
they may be back soon
if I can think of anything they can get up to



Henri isn't there.....he's still roaming and wandering
on his 'ventures and travels
but I didn't see him until it was too late
so ...just ignore him!!!

but not her!!!


this is
CLOUDia
she is much smaller and I love her!!!

but not as much a fu!!!


and because
a post about nothing
wouldn't be complete
without a
flower
here is the centre of the
clematis

like two flowers in one
:)


and two hearts I found
yesterday

If all goes well with blogger
I'll be back
thanks for dropping by
and
Abyssinia
.....
soon



3 comments:

  1. oh im glad youre back and everyone else to :)

    what would we do without blogs

    love that heart you found

    and hubby´s idea is a great one :) good for him

    take care and see ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm ... can we see what that bowl looks like on the INside? No wonder you've been gone ... look how busy you've been!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your craft area is looking great. I so need to get organized and purge. So much stuff and so much dust. I've only worked on the living room today and still so much to do. Ugh! I see you have the same kind of little drawers that I do -- the wooden one with the small painted ceramic drawers. I use mine for jewelry i the bedroomand have another one in the tv room. Great idea for using the papertowel holder for yarn. My husband would never think of anything that has anything to do with yarn. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete