Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Still learning




this blogging thing.
I have just found some comments
I didn't know were there.
As I said, in a post a while back,
getting comments really is nice
and I enjoy going to the persons 
blog and seeing who they are.
I don't have that many comments
so when I get one
it feels good!
 I'd like to thank all of you who have commented.
It's nice of you to take the time to say something!
I used to be very shy about commenting
until I realized
nobody knows who you are,
so why not!!!
I think the first comment I made was on
"I am I said"'s page,
but that is because I know him,
from WAY BACK WHEN...
right N ??!!!

Having the visitor counter has shown me that there are people coming for a visit,
so I am not talking to myself after all,
but so few say anything.
It's so interesting to see a flag from Australia or Coventry, England or Kuwait flying over the globe....
mind blowing to think we can see eachother with a press of a button.
OH WELL.....
"I LIKE all the ones I have gotten
and I'm going to keep them!!!"
(one of my sons said that an age ago, when he didn't get ALL that he wanted.....)

(There is one very mysterious one though,
I happened to see the flag on the globe the other day
but it had no ID attached.
From the middle of the US.....
who are you?)


3 comments:

  1. Way,way back M!!! : )

    I do enjoy getting comments as well but if I don't I know that someone is reading the blog because my visitor count goes up. And so as with you it's comforting to know that I am not talking to myself.

    Nicky (to M)--Nick to most others (except Nicholas to Mum when I am in trouble).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..I wandered over from "Content In A Cottage". I love your cheerful bluebird up top. :-)


    Tina aka *Gal Friday*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's not me. I don't live in the middle of the US. I live in Maryland. And I can relate to what you're saying here. I've been blogging over two years and this is how I felt in the beginning.

    In fact, in the beginning, I didn't even know I could comment.

    ReplyDelete