Monday, January 7, 2013

wind that floss... tote that thread...











                          





all neat and tidy
again
won't stay like this for long
unfortunately

now have enough floss and perle cotton 
back in the stash to warrant a bit of 
bobbin winding and sorting
and the desk top had all but disappeared after the
snowflake invasion
blocking boards and pins back where they belong so a little sorting and dusting done too

isn't this the most exciting thing you've read all day
isn't it!!!!!

I may be gone for a bit
I have a stack of books to get into
and I'm a bit done in with hooking and knitting for now
so I may be
 not here
but I'll still be around
you know where I go and you can find me there if you need to
I know where you all are too
so 
see you there

but before I go
I watched 3 episodes of
Downton Abbey
and 
then
they
were
back
and I sat like a child
and
WATCHED

til there was nothing left to watch

it was wonderful............

and so are you!!!!

see ya soon

MWAH!

xxxxxxxxxxxx




1 comment:

  1. beautiful bags you keep youre stuff in
    have fun reading ,hope those are fun books :)
    hugs Valeria

    ReplyDelete