Wednesday, January 16, 2013

needle needle who's got the needle





I DO!!!!



and they don't pinch or scratch or prick or bite




I found a picture 
somewhere
no pattern just the picture!!!
 and copied this last evening
while watching
idiots
and 
morons 
and 
spies
OH MY!!!

I am now following a pattern
it's like a new language
but it's not hard to learn
I hope
just a matter of getting used to it
and then
I'll say
tat...
oh yes,
I can tat
.......
can you?

you really really should try
it's fun!!!!!






4 comments:

  1. Interesting, Marilyn. Your tatting looks great! I don't know anything about it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that heart M! You are becoming excellent at tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your heart too... the tatted and the real one! mia s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know how tatting is done! Your little heart is so sweet. My oldest son has taken to sewing up his own clothes or socks so that I can make hacky sacks and he has lost many a needle or just forgets where he puts it. :/ Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete