Thursday, July 5, 2012

the three H's






HAZY



HOT





and




HUMID




so I tried to make the plants




feel at home


                                          


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of my houseplants needed tending so I tended to them in the kitchen sink
and we all felt better

seems there's too much of everything these days
rain dry wet and hot
so let's all just sit back and wait for the cool (er) to come back
here they say next week will bring relief
we are plummeting into the
upper '80's
brrrrrrrr!!!!



nothing new done 
so 
..................................................................................

see ya!




1 comment:

  1. Yea, it's HOT! I watered my plants this morning under the carport and I've been smelling something rotten for a few days. After I watered, out from under my steps comes bunches & bunches of magets....ewwwwwwwwwwwww! I called by pest control man and left a message. I need to kill these gross things before they turn into hundreds of flies!
    I'm totally grossed out!

    ReplyDelete