Friday, March 28, 2014

nearly finished on a Friday...






the 
tote bag continues to grow... 
I only have the handles to finish
and then if I decide to actually use it as a handbag
I'll have to make a liner
which is no biggie as it will be two pieces of fabric sewn around three sides and attached 
with maybe a pocket or three to secure whatever is inside
and then maybe a new money purse because the one I have is too big and the wrong colour and maybe a new phone case... oooo...retail therapy looms!!!!!
...


I've really enjoyed making this one
and
 I really like it
which is so rare 

:) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. GOODNESS! This is soooo beautiful. The colors are so vibrant & I am i n ♥ L O V E ♥ with this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! Lovely design. You will definitely get a lot of attention if you carry that bag around. :) Have a wonderful day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking! Nice colors - i love it!

    ReplyDelete