Wednesday, March 19, 2014

almost wordless wednesday


no eggs this time.... bacon and tomato  :)




three balls of yarn


one hook


one very pretty bag in the making!!!



four balls of questionable yarn
(it's the cheap nasty stuff we bought before we were yarn snobs!!!)
:) :P :P :P ;}


on an old lady's arm...


and you have


ARM KNITTING
if you haven't tried this 
you have to
HAVE TO
and if you have kids
YOU HAVE TO
lots of videos in lots of places 
so go find one and DO IT!!!!!


look 
no snow...


and I found this on Facebook and just had to show it

on a grey day with rain and gloom
I amused moi 
in
theroomontheleft

1 comment:

  1. I did watch a video on arm knitting one time. My friend's daughter made a scarf that way. She said she would show me how to do it sometime. :) Those bunny peeps are so cute! Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete