Thursday, November 22, 2012

some knock off and another peek...






while perusing the pinning place this morning I came across this picture....
I didn't pin it and I don't know where it went
wasn't paying attention
because I had to make them
NOW!!!
there were no instructions but it wasn't necessary...
simple is as simple does and we all know how simple I can be!!!!!
(whoever owns these
I'm sorry but I can't give you credit because I was too hasty in copying and exiting
but who ever you are)
thank you!!!






see...if you count and look and hook you can make one too I'm sure
simple













 should start with 32 sc in a magic ring join with sl st and then

this one I wrote down...because I left the vicinity of the monitor 
again look count and hook






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


now to another peek.....

asked me what the little people were made of 
the ones from the french magazine


little pieces of wood


ribbons


beads and bits



buttons and twigs
s'pose one could crochet tiny little hats and scarves if you had some thin cotton yarn
even paper might work



here's the list in French in case you speak it or have someone who can!!!

to those of you in the States
hope you had your fill of goodies
and you don't get trampled in the mad dash to Christmas
I'm thankful I don't do that anymore!!!!
and thank you for stopping by
if you want help with the little stars just ask...
as always


xxx
gobble gobble

:{




4 comments:

  1. I should be fast asleep but I'm not. Although I am getting lightheaded which means I need to hit the hay. It's just after midnight. I thought those were wood pieces. So very cute! And your snowflakes are gorgeous! YOU are able to look and hook but for me, I need clear, concise directions -- and even then I don't always get it right! :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I just tried the pattern with thin cotton yarn -- looks nothing like what you've created and I only have 10 rounded tips. :/ I'll use it to decorate the front of a crocheted gift bag. :) Have a fabulous Friday! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented my friend! Those stars are just perfection.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, I'm always a tad behind the ace ball... Your snowflakes/stars are so lovely. Thank You for the patterns... I loved the ones you made Ellen, so came over to see if you had shared the pattern, you are so clever n generous with your hook... Do hope your Christmas was the best... Bethel... <3

    ReplyDelete