Friday, May 24, 2013

end of the week...


it's been a horrible week for so many
so many tears and heartbreak
I didn't realize it's been a week since I last posted
.....
seems to be a habit of late
I have done nothing of consequence or interest
so I have nothing but photos of




the never-ending doily
that has turned itself into a small cloth
I am plodding along with it
can't give up now!!!





needed to make something fast and quick and now
because .... well just because
!!!!




 I've made two so far
!!!!!


and because it's already summer
well it will be after Memorial Day here...
we had a change of scenery in the bay window
 I put three of the doilies out

:) :) :)



see how big it got????



have a good weekend peoples
and take care

:)


2 comments:

  1. That will be so lovely when it's done and the little ones are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog and doilies !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete