Monday, April 22, 2013

prescription said.....a little retail therapy...




so I went to see my therapist at the junk store!!!


a tin...100% condition....



a silver tray  95% ...and bottle coaster  100% and a little silver box that isn't silver but it called to me anyway... 110%!!!

when I cleaned the little box...I found out why it was all white and grungy on the top
the previous owner had cleaned it with tooth paste
I have done that too with silver...
it was quite funny




and in  the 'just for grins'  department
  this over the top shiny cake server that I just couldn't leave behind...
it folds up when not needed...I didn't think to take that photo...
oh well next time!!





and
to add to the blue and white collection
a little bowl and a plate






and three pretty happy  pots... for three happy little plants ...to replace the ones that didn't make it any further than they did 
coz they got tired and just gave up ...some plants are like that
can't blame the voles this time...they live INside!!!!!


and last but not least
"in your face" roses
more colour for cold grey days
or just cold days
it's cold
I'm not complaining mind
but it's cold
..................................................


have you been watching
Call the Midwife
 and Mr. Selfridge 
and Bletchly  Circle
I have not seen the last one yet
I'll watch it when I'm done with this
it's so nice that Sunday night is back to how it should be
it has an English accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and with all the English programmes we watch husband has started using English expressions
not always correctly!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after such a horrible week last week I was hoping it would be calm and quiet in the world this week
but already it isn't
more mass murder and almost mayhem
so much trauma for so many
just sad
........................................................................................................................................





2 comments: